Our products are widely used in power generation, semiconductor, shipbuilding, oil field, rubber, food, pharmacy, package, electronic, communication, cement, glasses, chemical, textile, papermaking, gas, and oil refining, etc.
Features Of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
How can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple: by ensuring that you achieve the highest productivity in your shop while reducing the total cost of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
1. Ultimate Reliability
• AirHorse is so confident in the performance of these compressors, that we offer a choice of extended warranty packages designed to provide you with maximum operating security.
• Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops, ensuring maximum reliability.
2. Ultimate Efficiency
• Delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
• Eliminates wasteful unloaded running by cycling the compressor on/off .
3. Ultimate Flexibility
• With a simplified, easy to maintain structure and with long life components, a trouble-free operation is provided
Compact machine design provides minimum working space
1. A Revolutionary Advancement
Going far beyond combining the compressor, dryer and filters in 1 package, smart integration also:
• Eliminates vulnerable interconnecting piping
• Minimizes pressure losses and drops
• Integrates the compressor, dryer and filter into an energy-reducing, optimized system
• Incorporates the entire supply-side system into 1 whisper-quiet package, enabling installation virtually anywhere
• Provides generous space to promote cooling and to allow unobstructed service
2. Dry and Clean Compressed Air
The Right Air Quality to Do the Job
• All Total Air System packages come fully equipped with an integral, energy-saving air treatment center including a high-performance air dryer and filtration pack to remove water, oil and particles from the air stream.
• All components are perfectly matched to deliver the right air quality to increase air-powered tool and system equipment life.
3. High-efficiency Components
Setting the Standard in System Design
The Total Air System incorporates only the highest quality components to ensure that both system efficiency and productivity are maximized– a high-efficiency compressor room without the hassle, complexity and costs of the traditional compressor room. Total Air System packages come fully equipped with:
• A high-efficiency rotary screw air compressor
• An energy-saving cycling refrigerated air dryer
• A high-efficiency coalescing filter
• A high-efficiency particulate filter
• An integral air receiver storage tank
• Integrated compressor and dryer controls
• Low pressure drop piping
4 Life time benefits
(Benefits are virtually endless )
• Plug-and-play simplicity–eliminates the leading causes of failure in air systems: incorrect sizing and installation
• Virtually no install costs–eliminates 80% of install time, material and costs
• Integral packaging saves valuable floor space for other uses.
• Lifetime power savings through highly efficient components
• Increased productivity through better air quality-Eliminates water and corrosion resulting in extended tool and equipment life
|AirHorse Screw Air Compressor (with tank and dryer)
|Free air deliver
• Any questions or requests before, during or after sales, we would like to help you any time and will find you the best solution in 24 hours.
• Warranty: One year for the whole machine Genuine spare parts will be provided with best price.
• Over board engineer service is available.
Special Customized Service
1) Full OEM
• Quantity: at least 5 pcs
• In this plan, we will do all the changes (Color, name plate and logo) as your need, and will not charge extra fee.
2) Half OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Under this program, we can make the necessary alteration (name plate and logo) but we will charge some extra fee for the name plate, as the name plate factory has the MOQ.
3) Logo OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Only the logo will be changed to yours, and no extra fee will be charged.
Overseas Engineer Service
• We are available to send our engineer for aboard service. Only need you to arrange the accommodation, transportation and translator. Extra cost for each will be discussed based on local price level.
Q1: Are you factory or trade company?
Q2: What the exactly address of your factory?
Q3: Warranty terms of your machine?
Q4: Will you provide some spare parts of the machines?
Q5: What about product package?
Q6: What about the voltage of products?
Q7: Which payment term can you accept?
Q8: How long will you take to arrange production?
Q9: Can you accept OEM orders?
Q10: Which trade term can you accept?
Choose an Air Compressor for Your Business
There are several factors to consider when choosing an air compressor for your business. One factor to consider is the type of compressor you are looking for, which may include single-stage, low noise, and positive displacement. Hope this article helps you make the right decision. After all, your business success will depend on this device! Let’s take a closer look at these factors. Also, consider what compressor manufacturers say about their products.
Positive displacement air compressors compress air by drawing in a volume from an inlet and extruding it out of a chamber. This increases the pressure at which the gas can be pumped at rates that cannot be pumped through the outlet at lower pressures at higher mass flow rates. These types of compressors are available in single-acting and double-acting configurations. They are classified by the number of cylinders.
The discharge pressure of the single-stage air compressor is used to control the operation of the compressor. Properly designed load/unload controls allow the air compressor to operate at its most efficient point while minimizing stress on the main engine bearings. Single-stage air compressors can approach variable speed efficiency with appropriate storage capacity. However, improper storage can cause premature bearing wear on the main unit. If this is the case, a single-stage air compressor may not be ideal.
Low noise air compressors are ideal for a variety of applications. While no air compressor is completely silent, some models are much quieter than others. For the Hitachi EC28M portable compressor, the noise level is 59 decibels. The compressor features steel rollers that protect the internal components and give it a sleek, modern look. It also has a one-gallon fuel tank and a half-horsepower drive.
TAGs:11kw compressor | air air compressor | air compressor | air compressor 11kw | air compressor air compressor | air compressor china | air compressor for sale | air compressor screw | air screw compressor | china air compressor | china compressor | china compressor air | china screw compressor | compressor | compressor air compressor | compressor air screw | compressor compressor | compressor for | compressor for air | compressor screw | sale air compressor | screw air compressor | screw compressor | screw compressor 11kw | screw compressor air | screw for compressor | screw screw | screw screw screw