CE Chinese Air Compressor AC Electric Industrial Screw Type Air Compressor
Features Of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
How can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple: by ensuring that you achieve the highest productivity in your shop while reducing the total cost of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
1. Ultimate Reliability
• AirHorse is so confident in the performance of these compressors, that we offer a choice of extended warranty packages designed to provide you with maximum operating security.
• Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops, ensuring maximum reliability.
2. Ultimate Efficiency
• Delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
• Eliminates wasteful unloaded running by cycling the compressor on/off .
3. Ultimate Flexibility
• With a simplified, easy to maintain structure and with long life components, a trouble-free operation is provided
Compact machine design provides minimum working space
1. A Revolutionary Advancement
Going far beyond combining the compressor, dryer and filters in 1 package, smart integration also:
• Eliminates vulnerable interconnecting piping
• Minimizes pressure losses and drops
• Integrates the compressor, dryer and filter into an energy-reducing, optimized system
• Incorporates the entire supply-side system into 1 whisper-quiet package, enabling installation virtually anywhere
• Provides generous space to promote cooling and to allow unobstructed service
2. Dry and Clean Compressed Air
The Right Air Quality to Do the Job
• All Total Air System packages come fully equipped with an integral, energy-saving air treatment center including a high-performance air dryer and filtration pack to remove water, oil and particles from the air stream.
• All components are perfectly matched to deliver the right air quality to increase air-powered tool and system equipment life.
3. High-efficiency Components
Setting the Standard in System Design
The Total Air System incorporates only the highest quality components to ensure that both system efficiency and productivity are maximized– a high-efficiency compressor room without the hassle, complexity and costs of the traditional compressor room. Total Air System packages come fully equipped with:
• A high-efficiency rotary screw air compressor
• An energy-saving cycling refrigerated air dryer
• A high-efficiency coalescing filter
• A high-efficiency particulate filter
• An integral air receiver storage tank
• Integrated compressor and dryer controls
• Low pressure drop piping
4 Life time benefits
(Benefits are virtually endless )
• Plug-and-play simplicity–eliminates the leading causes of failure in air systems: incorrect sizing and installation
• Virtually no install costs–eliminates 80% of install time, material and costs
• Integral packaging saves valuable floor space for other uses.
• Lifetime power savings through highly efficient components
• Increased productivity through better air quality-Eliminates water and corrosion resulting in extended tool and equipment life
Specifications of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
|Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor (2-in-1 type)
|Free air deliver
|Free air deliver
Contact person: Candy huang
How to Choose the Right Air Compressor
An air compressor uses pressurized air to power a variety of tools. They are most commonly used to power nailers and impact wrenches. Other popular uses for air compressors include paint sprayers and impact wrenches. While all air compressors have the same basic construction, their specialty differs. Ultimately, their differences come down to the amount of air they can push. Read on for information on each type of air compressor. These tools are great for many different purposes, and choosing the right air compressor depends on your specific needs.
While purchasing an electric motor for air compressor, compatibility is a key factor. Not all motors work with the same type of air compressor, so it’s important to check the manufacturer’s instructions before purchasing. By doing this, you can avoid wasting money on an incompatible motor. Another important consideration is speed. A motor’s speed is its rate of rotation, measured in revolutions per minute. It is critical that you purchase a motor with sufficient speed to meet the needs of your air compressor.
Air compressors require proper lubrication to function efficiently. The piston must draw air with minimal friction. Depending on their design, air compressors can either be oil-lubricated or oil-free. The former uses oil to reduce piston friction, while the latter splashes it on the cylinder bearings and walls. Such air compressors are commonly known as oil-flooded air compressors. In order to keep their oil baths clean, they are recommended for use in locations with high dust levels.
An air compressor can be controlled by a start/stop control. This type of control sends a signal to the main motor that activates the compressor when the demand for air falls below a preset limit. This control strategy is effective for smaller air compressors and can be useful for reducing energy costs. Start/stop control is most effective in applications where air pressure does not change frequently and where the compressor is not required to run continuously.
Variable speed drive
A VFD, or variable frequency drive, is a type of electric motor that adjusts its speed to match the demand for air. It is an efficient way to reduce energy costs and improve system reliability. In fact, studies have shown that a 20% reduction in motor speed can save up to 50% of energy. In addition, a VFD can monitor additional variables such as compressor oil pressure and motor temperature. By eliminating manual checks, a VFD will improve the performance of the application and reduce operating costs.
TAGs:ac air compressor | ac compressor | air air compressor | air compressor | air compressor air compressor | air compressor china | air compressor electric | air compressor industrial | air compressor screw | air screw compressor | china air compressor | china compressor | china compressor air | china screw compressor | chinese air compressor | chinese compressor | chinese screw compressor | compressor | compressor ac | compressor air compressor | compressor air screw | compressor compressor | compressor industrial | compressor screw | compressor screw type | electric ac compressor | electric air compressor | electric compressor | electric screw | industrial compressor | screw air compressor | screw ce | screw compressor | screw compressor air | screw screw | screw screw screw | screw type | screw type air compressor | screw type compressor | screw type electric | type screw