China Manufacturer 7.5kw 10hp Heavy Duty Screw Air Compressor
Features Of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
How can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple: by ensuring that you achieve the highest productivity in your shop while reducing the total cost of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
1. Ultimate Reliability
• AirHorse is so confident in the performance of these compressors, that we offer a choice of extended warranty packages designed to provide you with maximum operating security.
• Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops, ensuring maximum reliability.
2. Ultimate Efficiency
• Delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
• Eliminates wasteful unloaded running by cycling the compressor on/off .
3. Ultimate Flexibility
• With a simplified, easy to maintain structure and with long life components, a trouble-free operation is provided
Compact machine design provides minimum working space
1. A Revolutionary Advancement
Going far beyond combining the compressor, dryer and filters in 1 package, smart integration also:
• Eliminates vulnerable interconnecting piping
• Minimizes pressure losses and drops
• Integrates the compressor, dryer and filter into an energy-reducing, optimized system
• Incorporates the entire supply-side system into 1 whisper-quiet package, enabling installation virtually anywhere
• Provides generous space to promote cooling and to allow unobstructed service
2. Dry and Clean Compressed Air
The Right Air Quality to Do the Job
• All Total Air System packages come fully equipped with an integral, energy-saving air treatment center including a high-performance air dryer and filtration pack to remove water, oil and particles from the air stream.
• All components are perfectly matched to deliver the right air quality to increase air-powered tool and system equipment life.
3. High-efficiency Components
Setting the Standard in System Design
The Total Air System incorporates only the highest quality components to ensure that both system efficiency and productivity are maximized– a high-efficiency compressor room without the hassle, complexity and costs of the traditional compressor room. Total Air System packages come fully equipped with:
• A high-efficiency rotary screw air compressor
• An energy-saving cycling refrigerated air dryer
• A high-efficiency coalescing filter
• A high-efficiency particulate filter
• An integral air receiver storage tank
• Integrated compressor and dryer controls
• Low pressure drop piping
4 Life time benefits
(Benefits are virtually endless )
• Plug-and-play simplicity–eliminates the leading causes of failure in air systems: incorrect sizing and installation
• Virtually no install costs–eliminates 80% of install time, material and costs
• Integral packaging saves valuable floor space for other uses.
• Lifetime power savings through highly efficient components
• Increased productivity through better air quality-Eliminates water and corrosion resulting in extended tool and equipment life
Specifications of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
|Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor (2-in-1 type)
|Free air deliver
|Free air deliver
Contact person: Candy huang
What to Look For When Buying an Air Compressor
An air compressor is a very useful tool that can help you complete many different types of construction jobs. This handy machine makes many tasks much easier, but not all of them are created equally. Understanding what to look for when buying an air compressor will help you make an informed decision. Here are some of the things you should look for. These include price, size, and energy efficiency. Also, make sure to consider the air compressor’s type.
Single-stage air compressors are quieter
When it comes to noise level, single-stage air compressors are the way to go. These machines have fewer moving parts and are quieter than two-stage models. Single-stage air compressors use an axial flow design and can be quieter than their dual-stage counterparts. Single-stage air compressors can run longer and at lower pressures. Single-stage air compressors can be used for light industrial applications. They have a long life expectancy, with some models lasting for over 3 thousand hours.
Two-stage air compressors are more energy efficient
Two-stage air compressors are more energy-efficient than single-stage machines. The efficiency of two-stage air compressors is increased through a combination of improved efficiency and increased longevity. These machines can store more air and have higher compression ratios. One model of a two-stage compressor can hold approximately 83 cubic feet of air at 100 PSI and 120 cubic feet at 150 PSI. A two-stage compressor is also quieter.
Piston-driven air compressors are quieter
A piston-driven air compressor is 1 of the quietest types of air compressors. It is less noisy than reciprocating air compressors. A piston-driven air compressor can reach 62 decibels, while a scroll compressor is around half that volume. The 2 main components of a scroll air compressor are the piston and the helical screw. These air compressors are both very efficient and quiet.
Oil-lubricated air compressors are more cost-effective
There are several reasons why oil-lubricated air compressors are more expensive than dry-type air compressors. First of all, oil-lubricated air compressors tend to be more reliable and quiet. Additionally, oil-lubricated air compressors require fewer parts and can last longer than dry-type air compressors. These are just a few of the many benefits of using oil-lubricated air compressors.
TAGs:10hp air compressor | 10hp compressor | 7.5kw air compressor | 7.5kw screw air compressor | air air compressor | air compressor | air compressor 7.5kw | air compressor air compressor | air compressor china | air compressor manufacturer | air compressor screw | air screw compressor | china air compressor | china air compressor manufacturer | china compressor | china compressor air | china screw compressor | china screw manufacturer | compressor | compressor air compressor | compressor air screw | compressor compressor | compressor screw | heavy duty air compressor | heavy duty compressor | manufacturer screw | screw air compressor | screw air compressor 10hp | screw compressor | screw compressor 7.5kw | screw compressor air | screw manufacturer | screw screw | screw screw screw