Custom Made Germany Technology Double Screw Kaeser Air Compressor Used
Our products are widely used in power generation, semiconductor, shipbuilding, oil field, rubber, food, pharmacy, package, electronic, communication, cement, glasses, chemical, textile, papermaking, gas, and oil refining, etc.
Features Of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
How can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple: by ensuring that you achieve the highest productivity in your shop while reducing the total cost of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
1. Ultimate Reliability
• AirHorse is so confident in the performance of these compressors, that we offer a choice of extended warranty packages designed to provide you with maximum operating security.
• Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops, ensuring maximum reliability.
2. Ultimate Efficiency
• Delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
• Eliminates wasteful unloaded running by cycling the compressor on/off.
3. Ultimate Flexibility
• With a simplified, easy to maintain the structure and with long-life components, trouble-free operation is provided
Compact machine design provides minimum working space
1. A Revolutionary Advancement
Going far beyond combining the compressor, dryer, and filters in 1 package, smart integration also:
• Eliminates vulnerable interconnecting piping
• Minimizes pressure losses and drops
• Integrates the compressor, dryer, and filter into an energy-reducing, optimized system
• Incorporates the entire supply-side system into 1 whisper-quiet package, enabling installation virtually anywhere
• Provides generous space to promote cooling and to allow unobstructed service
2. Dry and Clean Compressed Air
The Right Air Quality to Do the Job
• All Total Air System packages come fully equipped with an integral, energy-saving air treatment center including a high-performance air dryer and filtration pack to remove water, oil, and particles from the air stream.
• All components are perfectly matched to deliver the right air quality to increase air-powered tools and system equipment life.
3. High-efficiency Components
Setting the Standard in System Design
The Total Air System incorporates only the highest quality components to ensure that both system efficiency and productivity are maximized– a high-efficiency compressor room without the hassle, complexity, and costs of the traditional compressor room. Total Air System packages come fully equipped with:
• A high-efficiency rotary screw air compressor
• An energy-saving cycling refrigerated air dryer
• A high-efficiency coalescing filter
• A high-efficiency particulate filter
• An integral air receiver storage tank
• Integrated compressor and dryer controls
• Low-pressure drop piping
4 Lifetime benefits
(Benefits are virtually endless )
• Plug-and-play simplicity–eliminates the leading causes of failure in air systems: incorrect sizing and installation
• Virtually no install costs–eliminates 80% of install time, material and costs
• Integral packaging saves valuable floor space for other uses.
• Lifetime power savings through highly efficient components
• Increased productivity through better air quality-Eliminates water and corrosion resulting in extended tool and equipment life
|AirHorse Screw Air Compressor (with tank and dryer)
|Free air deliver
• Any questions or requests before, during, or after sales, we would like to help you any time and will find you the best solution in 24 hours.
• Warranty: One year for the whole machine Genuine spare parts will be provided with the best price.
• Overboard engineer service is available.
Special Customized Service
1) Full OEM
• Quantity: at least 5 pcs
• In this plan, we will do all the changes (Color, nameplate, and logo) as your need, and will not charge an extra fee.
2) Half OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Under this program, we can make the necessary alteration (nameplate and logo) but we will charge some extra fee for the nameplate, as the nameplate factory has the MOQ.
3) Logo OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Only the logo will be changed to yours, and no extra fee will be charged.
Overseas Engineer Service
• We are available to send our engineer for an aboard service. Only need you to arrange the accommodation, transportation, and translator. The extra cost for each will be discussed based on the local price level.
Q1: Are you a factory or trade company?
Q2: What the exact address of your factory?
Q3: Warranty terms of your machine?
Q4: Will you provide some spare parts of the machines?
Q5: What about the product package?
Q6: What about the voltage of products?
Q7: Which payment term can you accept?
Q8: How long will you take to arrange production?
Q9: Can you accept OEM orders?
Q10: Which trade term can you accept?
what to see in an air compressor
If you need to buy an air compressor, you should know what to look for. The types of air compressors on the market are classified according to their CFM rating, safety devices, and pumps. There are several differences between lubricated and oil-free air compressors that you should know before buying. To better understand the difference between these types of air compressors, read on. This article will guide you through these differences.
If you are looking for a quality air compressor, you have come to the right place. A good air compressor pump will provide high pressure for anything from tires to boats and more. There are hundreds of different models to choose from, and the great thing about buying 1 from a Chinese manufacturer is that they have so many options. More importantly, Chinese manufacturers can customize air equipment such as air compressors at low prices.
There are several safety features you should check when using an air compressor. First, check the connection of the air filter to the air. If they come loose, parts may separate and cause injury. Another important safety feature is the shut-off valve. When working near compressed air, the shut-off valve should be within easy reach and visibility. Moving parts and other equipment must be protected with protective covers. Check safety valve and replace damaged parts.
An air compressor’s PSI and CFM ratings indicate the pressure and volume it can deliver. PSI stands for pounds per square inch and measures the force and pressure contained in 1 square inch of air. These 2 indicators are equally important when choosing an air compressor. If you need a lot of compressed air for a specific application, you will need a higher psi compressor. Likewise, if you are using compressed air in a smaller application, a low cfm compressor will not provide enough power to meet your needs.
Lack of oil and lubrication
Oil-free air compressors have a smaller footprint and require less maintenance than oil-lubricated air compressors. Although oil-lubricated air compressors are more expensive and heavier than oil-free air compressors, they are also ideal for stationary use. The benefits of oil-free air compressors include greater durability and lower maintenance costs. The advantages and disadvantages of each type are discussed below.
If you are wondering what the noise level of an air compressor is, the answer depends on your specific equipment and working environment conditions. Typically, air compressors produce 40 to 90 decibels of noise. Although the lower the decibel level, the quieter the compressor will be. Larger, more powerful air compressors produce higher noise levels than their little brothers. But no matter how big the air compressors are, it’s a good idea to wear hearing protection while working around them.
TAGs:air air compressor | air compressor | air compressor air compressor | air compressor china | air compressor screw | air screw compressor | china air compressor | china compressor | china compressor air | china screw compressor | compressor | compressor air compressor | compressor air screw | compressor compressor | compressor screw | custom screw | double compressor | double screw | double screw air compressor | kaeser air compressor | kaeser compressor | screw air compressor | screw compressor | screw compressor air | screw double | screw screw | screw screw screw | used air compressor | used screw compressor