15kw 20hp CZPT Screw Air Compressor With Air Tank And Dryer
Our products are widely used in power generation, semiconductor, shipbuilding, oil field, rubber, food, pharmacy, package, electronic, communication, cement, glasses, chemical, textile, papermaking, gas, and oil refining, etc.
Features Of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
How can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple: by ensuring that you achieve the highest productivity in your shop while reducing the total cost of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
1. Ultimate Reliability
• AirHorse is so confident in the performance of these compressors, that we offer a choice of extended warranty packages designed to provide you with maximum operating security.
• Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops, ensuring maximum reliability.
2. Ultimate Efficiency
• Delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
• Eliminates wasteful unloaded running by cycling the compressor on/off.
3. Ultimate Flexibility
• With a simplified, easy to maintain the structure and with long-life components, trouble-free operation is provided
Compact machine design provides minimum working space
1. A Revolutionary Advancement
Going far beyond combining the compressor, dryer, and filters in 1 package, smart integration also:
• Eliminates vulnerable interconnecting piping
• Minimizes pressure losses and drops
• Integrates the compressor, dryer, and filter into an energy-reducing, optimized system
• Incorporates the entire supply-side system into 1 whisper-quiet package, enabling installation virtually anywhere
• Provides generous space to promote cooling and to allow unobstructed service
2. Dry and Clean Compressed Air
The Right Air Quality to Do the Job
• All Total Air System packages come fully equipped with an integral, energy-saving air treatment center including a high-performance air dryer and filtration pack to remove water, oil, and particles from the air stream.
• All components are perfectly matched to deliver the right air quality to increase air-powered tools and system equipment life.
3. High-efficiency Components
Setting the Standard in System Design
The Total Air System incorporates only the highest quality components to ensure that both system efficiency and productivity are maximized– a high-efficiency compressor room without the hassle, complexity, and costs of the traditional compressor room. Total Air System packages come fully equipped with:
• A high-efficiency rotary screw air compressor
• An energy-saving cycling refrigerated air dryer
• A high-efficiency coalescing filter
• A high-efficiency particulate filter
• An integral air receiver storage tank
• Integrated compressor and dryer controls
• Low-pressure drop piping
4 Lifetime benefits
(Benefits are virtually endless )
• Plug-and-play simplicity–eliminates the leading causes of failure in air systems: incorrect sizing and installation
• Virtually no install costs–eliminates 80% of install time, material and costs
• Integral packaging saves valuable floor space for other uses.
• Lifetime power savings through highly efficient components
• Increased productivity through better air quality-Eliminates water and corrosion resulting in extended tool and equipment life
|AirHorse Screw Air Compressor (with tank and dryer)
|Free air deliver
• Any questions or requests before, during, or after sales, we would like to help you any time and will find you the best solution in 24 hours.
• Warranty: One year for the whole machine Genuine spare parts will be provided with the best price.
• Overboard engineer service is available.
Special Customized Service
1) Full OEM
• Quantity: at least 5 pcs
• In this plan, we will do all the changes (Color, nameplate, and logo) as your need, and will not charge an extra fee.
2) Half OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Under this program, we can make the necessary alteration (nameplate and logo) but we will charge some extra fee for the nameplate, as the nameplate factory has the MOQ.
3) Logo OEM
• Quantity: no limit
• Only the logo will be changed to yours, and no extra fee will be charged.
Overseas Engineer Service
• We are available to send our engineer for an aboard service. Only need you to arrange the accommodation, transportation, and translator. The extra cost for each will be discussed based on the local price level.
Q1: Are you a factory or trade company?
Q2: What the exact address of your factory?
Q3: Warranty terms of your machine?
Q4: Will you provide some spare parts of the machines?
Q5: What about the product package?
Q6: What about the voltage of products?
Q7: Which payment term can you accept?
Q8: How long will you take to arrange production?
Q9: Can you accept OEM orders?
Q10: Which trade term can you accept?
Choosing the Right Air Compressor For Your Home
You will find that air compressors are indispensable tools for a variety of situations, including garages, home workshops, and basements. These tools can power a variety of tools, and each model is sized to suit the job at hand. Because air compressors have only 1 motor, they are lightweight, compact, and easy to handle. Using 1 air compressor to power several tools will also reduce the wear and tear on individual components. This article will introduce some important characteristics to look for when choosing the right air compressor for your home.
A positive displacement compressor applies pressure to a fluid, whereas a centrifugal 1 does the opposite. A positive displacement compressor creates the desired pressure by trapping air and increasing its volume. Its discharge valve releases the high-pressure gas. These compressors are used in industrial applications and nuclear power plants. The difference between a positive and negative displacement compressor is that a positive displacement compressor can compress and release air at a consistent rate.
Oil-free air compressors have some advantages over their oil-lubricated counterparts. They do not require lubrication oil because they are coated with Teflon. The material has 1 of the lowest coefficients of friction and is layered, so it slides past other layers with little effort. Because of this, oil-free compressors tend to be cheaper and still deliver comparable performance. Oil-free compressors are a good choice for industrial applications.
A single-stage air compressor is designed to provide the power for a single pneumatic tool or device. These machines are generally smaller than two-stage compressors and produce less heat and energy. These machines aren’t designed for heavy-duty industries, but they are still highly effective for a variety of applications, including auto shops, gas stations, and various manufacturing plants. They can also be used in borewells, as they are suitable for small spaces with low air flow requirements.
The cubic foot-per-minute (CFM) of an air compressor is the output of the machine. In order to calculate the CFM level, start by looking at the compressor’s specifications. You should know how many cubic feet the unit can hold and how many pounds per square inch it can compress. Once you have these information, you can calculate the CFM. Now you can use these numbers to select an appropriate air compressor for your needs.
The PSI of an air compressor is the pressure that it can output. A typical air compressor has a gauge connected to the airline at the bottom, next to it, or between the two. The gauge tells the actual pressure of the air compressor, while the cut-out pressure is determined by the manufacturer. The manufacturer recommends that you set the cut-out pressure 20 to 40 PSI higher than the factory recommended pressure. If you want to set the pressure for your nail gun, you can use the cut-in and cut-out pressures on your compressor, and the tank won’t exceed this range.
The power source for an air compressor is crucial in its operation. Without the correct voltage and amperage, air compressors will not function properly. The power source must be close to the compressor so that it can plug into an electrical outlet. If it is too far from the outlet, the compressor may not be able to build enough pressure. When this happens, the fuse inside the air compressor will turn off to protect the user. The power source should be a safe distance from the compressor.
TAGs:air air compressor | air compressor | air compressor air compressor | air compressor china | air compressor price | air compressor screw | air screw compressor | china air compressor | china compressor | china compressor air | china screw compressor | compressor | compressor air compressor | compressor air screw | compressor compressor | compressor price | compressor screw | high air compressor | high compressor | high quality air compressor | price air compressor | price compressor | price of air compressor | price of compressor | price screw | quality air compressor | screw air compressor | screw compressor | screw compressor 15kw | screw compressor air | screw compressor price | screw screw | screw screw screw