Features Of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
How can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple: by ensuring that you achieve the highest productivity in your shop while reducing the total cost of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
1. Ultimate Reliability
• AirHorse is so confident in the performance of these compressors, that we offer a choice of extended warranty packages designed to provide you with maximum operating security.
• Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops, ensuring maximum reliability.
2. Ultimate Efficiency
• Delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
• Eliminates wasteful unloaded running by cycling the compressor on/off .
3. Ultimate Flexibility
• With a simplified, easy to maintain structure and with long life components, a trouble-free operation is provided
Compact machine design provides minimum working space
1. A Revolutionary Advancement
Going far beyond combining the compressor, dryer and filters in 1 package, smart integration also:
• Eliminates vulnerable interconnecting piping
• Minimizes pressure losses and drops
• Integrates the compressor, dryer and filter into an energy-reducing, optimized system
• Incorporates the entire supply-side system into 1 whisper-quiet package, enabling installation virtually anywhere
• Provides generous space to promote cooling and to allow unobstructed service
2. Dry and Clean Compressed Air
The Right Air Quality to Do the Job
• All Total Air System packages come fully equipped with an integral, energy-saving air treatment center including a high-performance air dryer and filtration pack to remove water, oil and particles from the air stream.
• All components are perfectly matched to deliver the right air quality to increase air-powered tool and system equipment life.
3. High-efficiency Components
Setting the Standard in System Design
The Total Air System incorporates only the highest quality components to ensure that both system efficiency and productivity are maximized– a high-efficiency compressor room without the hassle, complexity and costs of the traditional compressor room. Total Air System packages come fully equipped with:
• A high-efficiency rotary screw air compressor
• An energy-saving cycling refrigerated air dryer
• A high-efficiency coalescing filter
• A high-efficiency particulate filter
• An integral air receiver storage tank
• Integrated compressor and dryer controls
• Low pressure drop piping
4 Life time benefits
(Benefits are virtually endless )
• Plug-and-play simplicity–eliminates the leading causes of failure in air systems: incorrect sizing and installation
• Virtually no install costs–eliminates 80% of install time, material and costs
• Integral packaging saves valuable floor space for other uses.
• Lifetime power savings through highly efficient components
• Increased productivity through better air quality-Eliminates water and corrosion resulting in extended tool and equipment life
Specifications of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
|Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor (2-in-1 type)
|Free air deliver
|Free air deliver
Contact person: Candy huang
Types of Air Compressors
There are many types of Air Compressors available on the market. Learn which 1 is right for your needs and what makes 1 better than another. Find out more about Single-stage models, Oil-free models, and Low-noise models. This article will explain these types and help you decide which 1 you need. You can also learn about Air Compressors that have single-stage compressors. If you are looking for a high-quality compressor, this article will help you choose a unit.
Air compressors work by forcing atmospheric air through an inlet valve. As the piston moves down, it pulls atmospheric air into the chamber. As the piston rises, it forces the compressed air out of the cylinder through an exhaust valve. One of the most common types of air compressor is the reciprocating type. Another type of compressor is a single-stage piston. These types of compressors compress air in 1 stroke – equivalent to the complete rotation of the piston’s crankshaft.
When comparing single-stage air compressors, look for the term “stages.” Multi-stage compressors use 2 stages and can handle more capacity and pressure. One stage involves pressurizing air using a piston and a lower-pressure cylinder. This compressed air is then moved to a storage tank. Single-stage models tend to be more energy-efficient than their two-stage counterparts. But if you don’t need a high-pressure cylinder, a single-stage air compressor can be the best choice.
Despite its name, low-noise models of air compressors are not all the same. The noise level of a compressor can be affected by several factors, including the power source and proximity to the machine. Reciprocal compressors are generally louder than electric ones because of their many moving parts. By contrast, rotary-screw and scroll compressors have fewer moving parts and are quieter.
A number of oil-free models of air compressors are available, but what makes them special? Oil-free compressors don’t contain oil, so they’re lubricated by grease instead. They’re a good choice if you’re working with a small compressor and don’t want to risk damaging it. On the other hand, oil-free models do generate significant amounts of heat, which can damage the compressor. Higher pressure can grind the compressor against itself, or even warp it.
TAGs:7.5kw air compressor | 7.5kw screw air compressor | air air compressor | air compressor | air compressor 7.5kw | air compressor air compressor | air compressor china | air compressor industrial | air compressor screw | air screw compressor | air tank compressor | china air compressor | china compressor | china compressor air | china machinery | china screw compressor | compressor | compressor air compressor | compressor air screw | compressor air tank | compressor compressor | compressor industrial | compressor screw | compressor tank | compressor tank air | equipment machinery | general air compressor | general compressor | general industrial equipment air compressor | industrial compressor | industrial machinery | machinery | machinery china | machinery equipment | machinery machinery | screw air compressor | screw compressor | screw compressor 7.5kw | screw compressor air | screw compressor general industrial | screw screw | screw screw screw | screw tank | tank compressor