AirHorse Promises Every Machine Will Run Well More Than 15 Years
Features Of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
How can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple: by ensuring that you achieve the highest productivity in your shop while reducing the total cost of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
1. Ultimate Reliability
• AirHorse is so confident in the performance of these compressors, that we offer a choice of extended warranty packages designed to provide you with maximum operating security.
• Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops, ensuring maximum reliability.
2. Ultimate Efficiency
• Delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
• Eliminates wasteful unloaded running by cycling the compressor on/off .
3. Ultimate Flexibility
• With a simplified, easy to maintain structure and with long life components, a trouble-free operation is provided
Compact machine design provides minimum working space
1. A Revolutionary Advancement
Going far beyond combining the compressor, dryer and filters in 1 package, smart integration also:
• Eliminates vulnerable interconnecting piping
• Minimizes pressure losses and drops
• Integrates the compressor, dryer and filter into an energy-reducing, optimized system
• Incorporates the entire supply-side system into 1 whisper-quiet package, enabling installation virtually anywhere
• Provides generous space to promote cooling and to allow unobstructed service
2. Dry and Clean Compressed Air
The Right Air Quality to Do the Job
• All Total Air System packages come fully equipped with an integral, energy-saving air treatment center including a high-performance air dryer and filtration pack to remove water, oil and particles from the air stream.
• All components are perfectly matched to deliver the right air quality to increase air-powered tool and system equipment life.
3. High-efficiency Components
Setting the Standard in System Design
The Total Air System incorporates only the highest quality components to ensure that both system efficiency and productivity are maximized– a high-efficiency compressor room without the hassle, complexity and costs of the traditional compressor room. Total Air System packages come fully equipped with:
• A high-efficiency rotary screw air compressor
• An energy-saving cycling refrigerated air dryer
• A high-efficiency coalescing filter
• A high-efficiency particulate filter
• An integral air receiver storage tank
• Integrated compressor and dryer controls
• Low pressure drop piping
4 Life time benefits
(Benefits are virtually endless )
• Plug-and-play simplicity–eliminates the leading causes of failure in air systems: incorrect sizing and installation
• Virtually no install costs–eliminates 80% of install time, material and costs
• Integral packaging saves valuable floor space for other uses.
• Lifetime power savings through highly efficient components
• Increased productivity through better air quality-Eliminates water and corrosion resulting in extended tool and equipment life
Specifications of Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor
|Tank Mounted Screw Air Compressor (2-in-1 type)
|Free air deliver
|Free air deliver
Contact person: Bonnie Chen
Choosing an Air Compressor
Considering a new Air Compressor? Here are some tips to make the decision easier. Learn the pros and cons of each type, including the differences between oil-injected and oil-free models, single stage and positive displacement. In addition, learn more about the different technologies that are available for your air compressor. It is important to choose an appropriate unit for the type of work you do. Here are some of the best compressors available today.
There are several different types of air compressors, but most are positive displacement air compressors. They use a rotary or reciprocating component to compress air. The reciprocating component compresses air by reducing the volume of the chamber. Positive displacement compressors are used in bicycle pumps, chemical plants, and refrigerators. Positive displacement air compressors use multiple inlet ports. Despite the various types, the principle of operation remains the same.
Oil-flooded or oil-injected air compressors use liquid to seal and lubricate moving parts and reduce noise. Oil-flooded air compressors are effective for a variety of pneumatic tools and accessories. Some models have a thermostat that controls the amount of oil used during operation. Other types of oil-flooded air compressors are piston-type models. Here is an overview of the basic differences between these 2 air compressors.
When choosing an air compressor for your company, you’ll need to determine what it is going to be used for. For example, if you’re planning on using it to power multiple workers, you should consider getting an oil-free compressor. An oil-free compressor, on the other hand, is quieter and can power several workers at a time. If you’re a contractor, the most important consideration will be the type of jobs you’ll be doing. Higher air pressure means greater demand for air flow, and more pressure can damage the equipment.
A single-stage air compressor, also known as a piston air compressor, compresses air only once before storing it in a cylinder. This stored air has enough energy to power a variety of pneumatic tools, such as screwdrivers, chisels, and wrenches. These units are also ideally suited for low-flow applications and are widely used in gas stations, auto shops, and various manufacturing plants.
A low-noise air compressor is a type of industrial compressor that is less noisy than regular air compressors. These are generally smaller machines designed for smaller factories and workshops with a few to several employees. They are designed to handle mid-weight volumes of compressed air per day. This type of compressor is especially useful for smaller manufacturing businesses that need to produce compressed air for medical applications. Small breweries can also benefit from the low-noise capabilities of these compressors.
TAGs:air air compressor | air compressor | air compressor air compressor | air compressor china | air compressor machine in | air compressor portable | air compressor screw | air compressor with tank | air machine | air screw compressor | air tank compressor | china air compressor | china compressor | china compressor air | china machine | china portable air compressor | china screw compressor | china screw machine | compressor | compressor air compressor | compressor air screw | compressor air tank | compressor compressor | compressor machine china | compressor portable | compressor rotary | compressor screw | compressor tank | compressor tank air | machine | machine compressor | portable air compressor | portable compressor | portable screw | rotary air compressor | rotary compressor | rotary screw air compressor | rotary screw compressor | screw air compressor | screw air compressor machine | screw compressor | screw compressor air | screw machine | screw screw | screw screw screw | screw tank | tank compressor | with screw